Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random Facts from My Hubby

Just for fun, here are some random facts about my husband (who I might add, insisted I publish this after going through it for fun, he didn't want to "waste" his answers)

A - Age: older than I was yesterday
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: anything that gets me dirty
D - Dog's names: don't have any
E - Essential start your day item: Coke
F - Favorite color: yellow
G - Gold or Silver: both (and lots of it)
H - Height: 6’2.5”
I - Instruments you play: piano, recorder, xylophone
J - Job title: Chaplain's assistant
K - Kid(s): None
L - Living arrangements: one woman, our two cats, and three foster cats
M - Mom's name: Rita
N - Nicknames: PretzelBoy, Hal, Howie DaBold, Honeybunny
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: a couple different ones; tonsils, hernia, gall bladder
P - Pet Peeve: stupidity
Q - Quote from a movie/tv show: "Pyle, you knucklehead!" (Gomer Pyle)
R - Right or left handed: ambidextrous, left handed for writing
S - Siblings: 3 sisters, 3 brothers, all younger
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 am, except on weekends then maybe 12noon
U - Underwear: briefs
V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans
W - Ways you run late: too much to do before I leave
X - X-rays you've had: you could probably see my entire skeleton if you assembled them all
Y - Yummy food you make: anything I make
Z - Zoo favorite: penquins

Disclaimer: I did not coerce any answers, however, I did have to explain the concept a few times. Sometimes he overthinks things - LOL!

No comments: