Saturday, July 11, 2009

Miscellaneous info - from Boomer Randomness


Just for fun, here are some random facts about me:


A - Age: old enough to know better, young enough not to care

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dishes, that's why I have a dishwasher

D - Dog's names: don't have any

E - Essential start your day item: any fruit juice

F - Favorite color: Sapphire Blue

G - Gold or Silver: both

H - Height: 5’4”

I - Instruments you play: none - tried guitar lessons when I was a kid, didn't take

J - Job title: Business owner - pet sitting

K - Kid(s): None

L - Living arrangements: one man, our two cats, and three foster cats

M - Mom's name: Joan

N - Nicknames: Harolds1, Lydia,

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: a couple different ones, 1-4 nights

P - Pet Peeve: drivers who fail to signal, those who drive into the pedestrian walk

Q - Quote from a movie/tv show: "Don't call me Sugar!" (Gone with the Wind)

R - Right or left handed: ambidextrous, right handed for writing

S - Siblings: one sister (deceased), one brother

T - Time you wake up: early for pet sitting; if no bookings - whenever (usually 7-8am)

U - Underwear: yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: anything overcooked/soggy

W - Ways you run late: when I underestimate how long it takes to get anywhere or if I check the computer one more time......

X - X-rays you've had: you could probably see my entire skeleton if you assembled them all

Y - Yummy food you make: raspberry chip brownies

Z - Zoo favorite: all big cats


What are your A-Zs?

No comments: