Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Where's the Snow????






My friend Bernie, has a great photo blog, and he has been posting some very pretty Christmas lights photos. There are a lot of creative displays by people who obviously love to do it.

http://middletowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/


I have one question - Where's the snow??? Isnt' it supposed to be a white Christmas? Isn't that what the song is all about?


The snow is here, in Wisconsin. It is snowing again today, and tomorrow. We are expecting up to a foot. We just had a foot a week ago. I have been using the snowblower every day. And this was all before winter officially started.

I can't wait to see how much we'll get now that winter IS here. NOT!


This is along the same lines of too much Christmas too early in the season. I like snow in moderate amounts and only just before Christmas. I like a white Christmas, then I want it to go away and spring to come. I much prefer warm temps and green things growing in my back yard.

Oh, well. This is Wisconsin, after all. I just wait 5 minutes, it'll change.

Yeah, any minute now.

No comments: